Attention Medicare Recipients
Imagine Medicare Without Copayments, Coinsurance and Inpatient Hospital Bills... Here's How...
Did you know? Plan F and Plan G are Medicare Supplements. They are designed to work with Medicare Part A and Part B. Since Medicare only pays 80% of your medical bills, the supplement would come in and pay the other 20%.
The "Full Coverage" Plans are Plan F and G.
- Plan F — Plan F is the "Full Coverage" plan. It covers the 20% completely. You have no medical bills except for your monthly premium and prescription costs. However, Plan F closed to new members after 01/01/2020
- Plan G — Plan G is almost exactly the same as Plan F, the only difference is that the Plan G doesn't pay Medicare's Part B annual deductible of $198.00. After you meet that deductible, you have no medical bills, everything is covered just like Plan F. PLUS, Plan G also helps pay for some coverage even if you're travelling abroad.
7 Reasons Why 65+ Seniors are Getting Plan G.
- Save More Money — Plan F costs $600 more per year in premium than Plan G on average, so why pay Plan F $600 more when the only difference in benefits is that Plan G has a small $198 deductible? That is just giving more money to insurance companies for no reason.
- No $1,340 Part A Deductible — Part A has an expensive hospital deductible each time you’re admitted. Plan G pays it for you each time you visit the hospital under Part A.
- No Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance — Skilled nursing facilities offer intensive rehab to help you recover from a serious medical condition.
- Rate Stability — A new Medicare rule makes it so that anyone turning 65 after 01/01/2020 will be unable to purchase Plan F. This will cause the Plan F premiums to increase over time.
- Avoid Increasing Deductibles — The Part B deductible is likely to continue increasing. This will also cause the Plan F premiums to increase at a higher rate than Plan G.
- No Medicare Part B Copayment + Coinsurance — Medigap plan G handles your copayment for unlimited Medicare-covered outpatient care. Without this supplement, you’d owe 20% of the Medicare-approved amount for most Part B services. This benefit alone could save you thousands in a single year!
- Plan G is guaranteed renewable for life as long as you maintain coverage.
In summary, Plan G is the most comprehensive long-term health-care choice for 2020.
Follow These Steps to Save!
- Click 'Start My Quote' and enter your ZIP to find available plans in your area.
- Confirm some basic health and location information to view your available Medicare Supplement Plans.
- Speak with a licensed insurance agent and find out how much it costs!
We've been helping people find their perfect Medicare plan for over 5 years!