Attention Medicare Recipients

Imagine Medicare Without Copayments, Coinsurance and Inpatient Hospital Bills... Here's How...

Did you know? Plan F and Plan G are Medicare Supplements. They are designed to work with Medicare Part A and Part B. Since Medicare only pays 80% of your medical bills, the supplement would come in and pay the other 20%.

The "Full Coverage" Plans are Plan F and G.

  1. Plan F — Plan F is the "Full Coverage" plan. It covers the 20% completely. You have no medical bills except for your monthly premium and prescription costs. However, Plan F closed to new members after 01/01/2020
  2. Plan G — Plan G is almost exactly the same as Plan F, the only difference is that the Plan G doesn't pay Medicare's Part B annual deductible of $198.00. After you meet that deductible, you have no medical bills, everything is covered just like Plan F. PLUS, Plan G also helps pay for some coverage even if you're travelling abroad.

7 Reasons Why 65+ Seniors are Getting Plan G.

  1. Save More Money — Plan F costs $600 more per year in premium than Plan G on average, so why pay Plan F $600 more when the only difference in benefits is that Plan G has a small $198 deductible? That is just giving more money to insurance companies for no reason.
  2. No $1,340 Part A Deductible — Part A has an expensive hospital deductible each time you’re admitted. Plan G pays it for you each time you visit the hospital under Part A.
  3. No Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance — Skilled nursing facilities offer intensive rehab to help you recover from a serious medical condition.
  4. Rate Stability — A new Medicare rule makes it so that anyone turning 65 after 01/01/2020 will be unable to purchase Plan F. This will cause the Plan F premiums to increase over time.
  5. Avoid Increasing Deductibles — The Part B deductible is likely to continue increasing. This will also cause the Plan F premiums to increase at a higher rate than Plan G.
  6. No Medicare Part B Copayment + Coinsurance Medigap plan G handles your copayment for unlimited Medicare-covered outpatient care. Without this supplement, you’d owe 20% of the Medicare-approved amount for most Part B services. This benefit alone could save you thousands in a single year!
  7. Plan G is guaranteed renewable for life as long as you maintain coverage.

In summary, Plan G is the most comprehensive long-term health-care choice for 2020.

Follow These Steps to Save!

  1. Click 'Start My Quote' and enter your ZIP to find available plans in your area.
  2. Confirm some basic health and location information to view your available Medicare Supplement Plans.
  3. Speak with a licensed insurance agent and find out how much it costs!

We've been helping people find their perfect Medicare plan for over 5 years!